Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boy Raised by Wolves? Shocking Truth Revealed!

I was recently interviewed (or, more properly, questionnaired) for a UK social media blog. Here's an excerpt:

I was ... taught to walk by a wolf. For real. My parents had a wolf named Bo when I was a toddler. He was horribly embarrassed by me — I think he assumed I was his ugly, hairless child. He made it his mission to whip me into shape. He would sit patiently next to me until I grabbed onto his hackles. He would then pull me up and walk along side me very slowly.

Some kids have those little toddle-around toy things to help them learn to walk. I had Bo.

It's true. I think there are even pictures somewhere.

You'll find more of the shocking truth at uTweet.it, including answers to all your burning questions, including:
  • Just how posh and devastatingly handsome am I?
  • Am I or am I not a servant of the robot overlords?
  • Who is my favorite British comedienne?
And no, I wasn't raised by wolves. It was more of a co-parenting arrangement.

No comments: