Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Do you find vampires just a bit overrated and boring? Besides that, what has been haunting you most lately, you know, those haunting thoughts that sometimes ooze into your sub-conscious and slap you conscious?

I've never been attracted to parasites, supernatural or otherwise. Besides, everybody knows vampires smell and have terrible taste in music.

What haunts me? Well there's a funny, flippant answer and there's the truth.

I've been haunted recently by the sound of banjos playing in the distance and the muffled voices of angry old white men shouting about Jesus and taxes and ni***rs and homasexshuls -- perhaps I've been paying too close attention to the whole Tea Party phenomenon. (shudder)

But in truth, what haunts me is what I suspect haunts many -- the fear that I am alone, and will remain alone, truly alone, forever.

'Cause I roll all existential like that.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

Skooter McGoo said...

Alone can sometimes allow a inner thought to be consuming of one's self. A connection of touch brings the sharing that we all need to survive these times of chaos.I believe I know how you feel, however I do not wish to be alone any longer. I thought it was supposed to be that way but now I long for love, Am I searching in vain?
Vampires just need better tans, too alabaster for my taste.