Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

What do you find most valuable in a person? What do you find interesting?

Valuable? Honesty. I mean, I basically make stuff up for a living, and I could be accused of living in a fantasy land most of the time, but I am absolutely honest with myself and others about my own shortcomings. I can be arrogant, self-righteous and self-centered; but I can also be kind, generous and empathetic. I hope others value that honesty in me, and I certainly value it in others.

Interesting? I'm most interested in people whose experiences and views are different than mine (as long as they are not dogmatists or proselytes). Knowledge and intellect are interesting -- and important -- but so is emotional depth. A sense of humor is a real turn-on for me.

Oh, and extreme physical beauty and 'flexible morals,' of course. Verrry interesting.

See, honest :)

Ask me anything

No comments: